The ICP provides training to members of your school’s faculty to become resident Hidden Sparks coaches and resources for the school as they are trained and mentored in understanding and teaching to diverse learning styles and behaviors. We will support them as they provide classroom centered coaching and strategies for children. Please watch the videos below to find out more.
Training and support are at the core of this program. During the “Internal Coach-in-training” period, we will provide your select faculty member(s) with:
- The ICP Course: 6 days of formal training (4-day Learning Lenses course & 2-day Internal Coach training) + one half day of shadowing in spring 2019.
- Mentoring: 7 one-on-one, half-day mentoring sessions, to take place at your school during the 2019-20 school year.
- 3 Regional Group Meetings: Facilitated, small group practicums which focus on the key coaching skills of observation, debriefing, and workshop facilitation, held during the 2019-20 school year in fall, winter, and spring.
- Participation in an annual Coach Retreat (winter 2020).
Thanks to generous grants from our funders, we are able to offer the following subsidized rates:
- Early Bird Rates (application received by 12/17): $450 for the first participant, $400 for the second participant and $300 for a third participant.
- After 12/18, the fees increase to $525 per participant.
- Special pricing for groups of four or more, please call the office for details.
- NOTE: For ECP schools, the cost is included in the 2018-19 ECP school fee, presuming applications are received the early-bird deadline.
If you are an administrator or school faculty member and are interested in hearing more about the ICP program, or need help completing the application, please contact Sara Diament, Director of School Services at Sara@HiddenSparks.org or (212) 767-7707.
Please note, we are currently accepting applications from schools in the NY/NJ Metro area. Schools in other areas are advised to contact the office regarding our other programs and bringing this one to your city.