The ICP provides training to members of your school’s faculty to become resident Hidden Sparks coaches and resources for the school as they are trained and mentored in understanding and teaching to diverse learning styles and behaviors. We will support them as they provide classroom centered coaching and strategies for children. Please watch the videos below to find out more.
Training and support are at the core of this program. During the “Internal Coach-in-training” period, we will provide your select faculty member(s) with:
- The ICP Course: 6 days of formal training (4-day Learning Lenses course & 2-day Internal Coach training) + one half day of program shadowing in a local school.
- Mentoring: 7 one-on-one, half-day mentoring sessions at your school.
In the future, you will also be invited to our Annual Coach Retreat.
All dates are found in the timeline to the right.
Thanks to generous grants from our funders, we are able to offer the following subsidized rates:
- Early Bird Rates (application received by 11/3): $550 for the first participant, $450 for each subsequent participant.
- After 11/3, the fees increase to $650 per participant.
- NOTE: For ECP schools, the cost is included in the 2021-22 ECP school fee, presuming applications are received by the early bird deadline.
If you are an administrator or school faculty member and are interested in hearing more about the ICP program, or need help completing the application, please contact Sara Diament, Director of School Services at Sara@HiddenSparks.org or (212) 767-7707.
Please note, we are currently accepting applications from schools in the NY/NJ Metro area. Schools in other areas are advised to contact the office regarding our other programs and bringing this one to your city.